BARBOUR ICONS DURHAM WATERPROOF BREATHABLE JACKET
This item is currently sold out
The original Durham was a wax jacket created for fishing, stalking, birdwatching and walking. To celebrate Barbour's 125th anniversary, this iconic design has been adapted into a waterproof, breathable jacket that combines style and practicality for town or country living. Cut to a classic fit with a drawcord at the waist for an adjustable silhouette, it features a fixed hood and yoke detailing inspired by the Durham's iconic caped shoulders. A 'B' motif appears under the rain protector in golden embroidery. Model height: 5'10", wears size M
• Outer: 55% polyester, 45% cotton
• Lining: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• Barbour and 'B' embroidery
• Back length: 87.9–93.9cm | 34.5–37"
• Wash separately without fabric conditioner